Whether you want eyebrows perfectly shaped to frame your face using our signature methods of microblading, digital machine, powder shading, nano brows, eyeliner to accentuate your eyes, or eye defining eyelash extensions to lengthen your lashes - all of our services are focused on aesthetically enhancing your face in a clean and safe environment.
SERVICES we offer:
Eyelash lift and tint
About Our Services
What is permanent make-up?
Permanent make-up is also known as micropigmentation, semi-permanent make-up, dermal pigmentation or eyebrow embroidery. It is a completely safe form of cosmetic tattooing in which color pigments are implanted into the skin using very fine needles to mimic brow hair. The result is instant, and outstanding leaving you with lifted, lengthened darkened, and fabulous, natural looking eyebrows.
Who can benefit from Permanent make-up?
Micropigmentation is beneficial for anyone who:
- Has brows that are over-plucked, too light, sparse, or even non-existent
- Wants to enhance their appearance
- Wants to spend less time applying makeup
- Suffers from alopecia, trichotillomania, or other conditions that cause hair loss
- Has deteriorating eyesight making applying eye makeup difficult
- Is simply not happy with their eyebrows
Will it hurt?
Your comfort is our priority. A very effective topical numbing cream is applied before and during the procedure to ensure you have the most comfortable experience possible. If you are extremely pain sensitive or intolerant we do not recommend this procedure.
How long does the procedure take?
Enhancing your facial features is definitely not something we rush through. We schedule each client for 3 full hours, however for most clients the procedure is complete in approximately 2 hours. The extended 3 hour time frame is reserved exclusively for you- allowing us all the time we need to meticulously discuss, map out and precisely do facial measurements, design and microblade your eyebrows.
How long does Cosmetic Permanent Makeup last?
We cannot provide a definite answer to this question as it is dependant on many factors including but not limited to:
- Health/medications and overall physiology
- Obedience to aftercare instructions
- Exposure to the sun
- Environmental factors such as exposure to UV light/tanning beds/not using sun protection
- Pigment color (darker pigments last longer than lighter pigments)
- Body chemistry (some people naturally retain pigment longer than others)
- Skin type (oily/dry) and rate of cell renewal
- Exposure to salt and chlorinated water
- Facial scrubs/peels/injections/laser
Your cosmetic tattoos are not "permanent", but rather "semi-permanent". As your skin rejuvenates, the pigments will gradually fade.
Just like most beauty treatments and services, such as, manicures, pedicures, botox, injectables, laser treatments, etc, your brows and eyeliner also require maintenance to keep them fresh and defined. To maintain the desired look, it is common for clients to return once a year to enhance and define the hair strokes and freshen-up your eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo with a touch up appointment.
What is the cost of the procedure?
Please refer to our Pricing page for complete pricing information.
The cost of semi-permanent cosmetic makeup is relative to other beauty enhancing treatments. Manicures, pedicures, facials, injectable facial fillers, nail fills, and eyelash extensions, lash fills - all come at a cost for maintaining and enhancing our natural beauty.
What can I expect during my appointment?
First, you will fill out the required paperwork. After your paperwork has been reviewed your artist will then take a close look at your eyebrows through magnifying lenses to ensure your brows/skin are healthy and suitable for the procedure. We will then discuss brow shapes and access your skin tone to determine the best and most natural colors for you. We will discuss the desired outcome and the expectations you would like to achieve. Once you are satisfied with the shape and color, have had your questions answered and you are feeling 100% confident in following through with the procedure, it is then, and only then, that we will proceed with the tattoo.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol on the day of your procedure
- Do not work-out the day of your procedure
- Do not come to your scheduled appointment with a tanned or sun-burned face
- Please avoid waxing or tinting 5 day's prior to your appointment
- Do not take Aspirin, Advill, Vitamin E, Niacin or Ibuprofen 24 hours prior to your appointment
Is a follow-up appointment necessary?
We firmly believe that a follow-up appointment is crucial to completing your desired look. During your follow-up session, we observe how your brows or eyeliner have healed and have accepted the pigment. Where symmetry may need adjusting, or the need to add more hair strokes and/or definition if necessary as well as enhance the color. Your touch-up appointment is designed to complete, enhance and perfect your look.
What can I expect after the procedure?
Caring for your fabulous new eyebrow or eyeliner tattoo is just as important as the procedure itself. You will be provided with written after-care and long-term care instructions in your take home package following your appointment.
Do you offer a consultation?
We do offer a consultation. We reserve 3 full hours exclusively for you during your initial application appointment. This extended time frame ensures that all of your questions and concerns are answered. If you have any questions prior to booking, please phone or email us.
Do you offer a guarantee?
We do not guarantee any specific time frame that your cosmetic tattoos will last, this is due to the nature of each individual being unique and each body being chemically, and hormonally different. There are countless factors (noted above) that play a major role in how long your cosmetic tattoos will last. There is no guarantee in regards to how long the pigment stays in the skin, as too many variable factors interfere.
Do you guarantee symmetry?
Our faces are not symmetrical, and therefore it is unreasonable to expect that permanent makeup will offer perfect symmetry to our naturally asymmetrical facial features. While we aim for and use various measuring tools to obtain symmetry, we do not guarantee perfect symmetry. We will however, do our very best to get your brows as symmetrical as we possibly can.
Is micropigmentation strictly for ladies?
Absolutely not! In fact we have performed many microblading procedures on male clients. Male clients also want natural looking eyebrows and we recommend our preferred method of manual hair strokes simulation (microblading). This technique gives a fuller and perfectly designed eyebrow shape offering the assurance and confidence that nobody will be able to identify that you have actually had permanent makeup applied.
Can pregnant women get a cosmetic tattoo?
Are there age restrictions to getting a cosmetic tattoo?
We do not provide cosmetic tattoo procedures to anyone under the age of 18 years of age.
Permanent makeup procedures are not suitable if any of the following apply to yoU:
- you are under 18 years of age
- you are extremely pain sensitive
- you are allergic to anaesthetics or topical anaesthetics
- you have scarring directly on the area to be treated
- you have a tendency to develop or history of Keloid scaring
- you are pregnant
- you are taking prescription blood thinners
- you suffer from Hemophilia
- you suffer from Epilepsy
- you expect the outcome to be perfectly symmetrical
- you have a sunburn or have been tanning (please reschedule once burn/tan has faded)
- you are diabetic
- you are receiving Chemotherapy treatments
- you are feeling unwell - virus, cold, flu, fever, headache (please reschedule once you are well)
- you have been using skin peels or products containing Retin-A or retinols (avoid using them for 10 day's prior to your appointment and for 30 day's following your appointment). Even after 30 day's using these products may fade your semi-permanent cosmetic makeup.
- you must not have taken Accutane for 1 year prior to your appointment
- If you receive Botox, it should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your semi-permanent cosmetic makeup procedure
- you have broken capillaries in the eyebrow area
- you have skin problems around the procedure area - psoriosis, excema, acne, rash, wound or scab
- you have any viral infection
- you have HIV or Hepatitis
- you are prone to infections or have a compromised immune system that may prevent you from healing
- you have previously tattooed brows that are dark